Everyday Shoes.

Some one wrote in this weekend wanting recommendations for some "cute, flat, black everyday shoes." They needed to be casual, and not too pricey. They also needed to be comfortable-enough to wear throughout the entire day while getting errands done.

Now, personally, I am not one to suffer in my shoes. I am not one of those girls who will walk to work in high heels and wear them all day. I usually wear Uggs (in cold weather) and flip-flops (in warm weather), and then change my shoes when I get to work. On the weekends, if it's not too cold out, I'll wear a pair of red patent leather Jimmy Choo flats.

In fact, the only time I will suffer in very fashionable shoes for more than an hour on my feet is when I go out with friends or The Husband for the evening.

I know what works for me... But what to recommend to a fellow gal, I know not. Here's my best recommendations for a pair of shoes that are black, flat, casual, not too outrageously priced and comfortable...

Cole Haan Nike Air Series
I have a pair of boots that are from this collection. They are awesome. They have nearly four-inch heels... And I can live in them for an entire workday. These are definitely a little on the pricier side... But they will last you a long time, and are made of high-quality materials. These are the ones I liked best...

Air Bria Perf Ballet




Air Reva Slip-On



Easy Spirit Shoes
Definitely on the more cost-efficient side, this brand is known for its comfort. Not designer, but still cute. These are the ones I liked best...

Sunup



Linsley

Comments

Anonymous said…
Fabulous, thanks!
Meaghan said…
Thanks for your recommendation on the Cole Haan Air Bria. I bought them on zappos.com and I love them so far. I was looking for a cute commuter shoe and these seem to fit the bill. I have yet to walk a long distance in them, but they seem pretty comfortable and are stylish at the same time!
Me said…
You're welcome Meaghan!

Popular Posts