Stix: Not Just A Schtick.

Wow!

Over my loss of Bamboa, the new restaurant in it's place, Stix, is quite good. Quite good indeed.

I got to Stix about 30 minutes before our reservation. My two friends and I wanted to meet before hand to try out cocktails. I went with the Seasonal Ciprinhia. I didn't realize it would have grapefruit juice in it. (Which I loathe.) It was pretty good though. I wouldn't order it again, but it was tasty.

Once we made it over to our table, we spotted another table with a cheese plate. We were immediately inspired to order it, along with various "stick plates."

The cheese plate included a blue cheese, a double creme brie and a goat cheese. It was very dreamy. We ordered a bottle of temparanillo to go with it.

The "stick plates" we ordered included various pieces of meat on sticks and included: lamb, tuna, duck and shrimp. They were all delicious.

As I finished my meal, I mentioned that Stix would be a great place for someone who is on the Atkins diet. There were very few carbs on the table... Only the toast for our cheese plate.

I do recommend Stix. My experience was good. The food was great. Our server was on top of things. My only hesitation in recommending the place though is that there are very few options for vegetarians.

Comments

Vanessa said…
The cheese plate sounds divine!

Popular Posts