If I Wasn't Worried About Money...

... And I could feel completely guiltless about indulging... I would totally pick up these things:

See By Chloe Trapeze Tank Dress



Alexander McQueen Metal Ring Sandals



Balenciaga City Leather Bag



But I can not afford these things. I am totally reflecting the mood of the rest of the country, and am being a reluctant consumer. And there is very little practicality in the above items.

Hell, though, even practical items are making me second-guess how much I actually need them. I mean, I paid almost $4 for a dozen large eggs from Whole Foods last weekend. About six months ago, they only cost me about $2.50. The cost of my every day needs is going up.

But it's still nice to dream about new clothes... Even if they aren't very practical.

Comments

Popular Posts