Cake Of The Week: Pumpkin Cream.

We got a new cake this week... One we had never had before... Pumpkin Cream!



It has some kind of creamy frosting with chocolate jimmies on top. It does not look or smell particularly good. I will most likely not be eating any of this cake.

I did, of course, punch it. And I even bounced the box with my knee (like you do with a soccer ball) before I opened it.

After I opened the cake and put it in the kitchen, a co-worker and I discovered last week's cake in the freezer. It was in no box, and it had one of the kitchen knives frozen to it.

Why someone put it in the freezer without covering it, I do not know. Did they think someone would actually eat it once it had been in the freezer, uncovered?

Comments

Vanessa said…
I actually really LOVE pumpkin! I try pumpkin everything. A current favorite is pumpkin ravioli with brown butter sage sauce.
Me said…
I love pumpkin stuff too, usually. And I put aged gouda and butter on my pumpkin ravioli... gives it a "butterscotch" taste. So good, you can't imagine!

This cake just does not look right, though.

Popular Posts