Review: "Remember Me" By Sophie Kinsella



I was able to pick up Sophie Kinsella's new book Remember Me on Friday night. After a trying week, all I wanted to do on Friday was tuck into a book after a bubble bath. It was a good evening.

I have found all of Sophie Kinsella's novels to be very easy and engaging reads. They're easy to follow, and I can usually get through them in two afternoons. Despite their ease of read, they still draw me in. Remember Me was no exception to the other enjoyable reads from Kinsella.

In Remember Me, Kinsella follows the formula she has used for the Shopaholic series, as well as The Undomestic Goddess and Can You Keep A Secret? That formula being: Girl has problem in life. Problem becomes much bigger. Girl gets takes an interest in a new guy in the mix of everything. Everything looks bleak for girl. Then girl pulls it together by the end... She solves her problem and gets the guy.

You would think that it would get old after a while, with the same formula each time. But it does not. I still enjoyed Remember Me. Very much.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am just beginning the Shopaholic series. I've heard such great things about her books. I'll have to remember to add "Remember Me" to the list :)
Vanessa said…
I love Sophie Kinsella!
I read the review with half-shielded eyes (as if that technique really works) and I'm glad you didn't give away any spoilers =)

I am saving the book for next weekend as a reward for finishing some very big projects at work this week. Happy to hear it doesn't disappoint!
Anonymous said…
You should definitely check out Marian Keyes books!

Popular Posts