Vince One-Shoulder Black Dress.

Man, I am so tempted today by this...

The one-shoulder black dress by Vince.



I am in love. And it's not an unreasonable price either... Hmm... I could see myself wearing it on weekends in the summer to go out for dinner. I could see myself wearing it in Italy in June. I could see myself even wearing it as early as next month, in Mexico.

Fantastic sandals and a really cool cuff for my wrist... Delicious!

Hmm...

UPDATE: I went to Saks Fifth Avenue and tried the dress on. It looks adorable... Except the only size they had was one size too small. It looked great across my bum and waist... But my boobs were a disaster. They looked like stuffed sausages. It was otherwise such a cute dress. And I am VERY tempted to order it in the next size up and have it shipped to me.

Comments

Leah said…
I loves! And I bet it looked great on too. Definitely, my vote would be order in your size.
shopaphilia said…
It's hot!

Get it!

Popular Posts