It's Only Day Three Of My Bikram Challenge...

And already I am dreaming about it.

Last night, I had a dream that the FIERCE season four of Project Runway (which just finished last week) was still going on... But the challenges for the season weren't limited to only making garments... They included competing in Bikram Yoga pose-offs too.

Last night's dream starred Rami and Christian, from what I could recall. And after they were finished making their garments in the sewing room of the Parsons School, they had to go in the next room and do a series of Bikram yoga poses.

Rami didn't wear a shirt and had on short black shorts. Christian wore a tight black t-shirt and black biking shorts. Rami had a really pretty bow pose. Christian rocked the standing-head-to-knee pose.

Then I woke up.

My dreams for the past few days have been like that. I have no idea what they mean though.

Comments

Popular Posts