Is It Ass Or Is It Vulva?

I decided to go out for sushi with friends tonight after work. We hit up Ma Soba in Beacon Hill. I had never been there before, but it was quite good.

I didn't order off the sushi menu, even though everything looked delish! I chose to go with coconut shrimp and crispy egg noodles. (It was amazing!)

All of my friends, though, went with sushi. They ordered a bunch of sashimi and sushi pieces... And even ordered a hand roll and some maki rolls. But there were two pieces of sushi that made me ask something...

"Don't you think that sushi looks like ass?"



They all pondered it. The two girls agreed. And then one said, "It looks more like tongue."

The male in the group said he thought it looked like "vulva." That made me laugh and ask...

"Is it ass or is it vulva?"

One of the females responded with, "I don't eat vulva. No offense to all my lesbian friends. I prefer it to be an ass."

I agreed with her.

The male at the table piped up...

"I actually prefer it to be vulva."

When I got home, I showed the above picture to The Husband...

"It's definitely more vulva," he concluded.

I guess there are no winners here folks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Vulva, for sure.

Derriere, not so much, but there is some resemblance.

At lease it's not cojones.

Popular Posts