The Absurd Toilet Dream.

Okay... So, I wasn't going to write about this dream I had last night... But, what the hell?

It was a funny, silly kind of dream. And I don't really remember much about it. Just one or two details...

I am in a restaurant. Some kind of restaurant that has wooden walls and a wooden floor. I have to pee (like, duh, what else is new?), so I go to the bathroom. When I get into the bathroom, I find a stall that is available. (That's a rarity in my dreams. And let's be honest... Sometimes in real life it is rare to go to a public restroom and find a stall readily available for you.)

I sit down on the toilet and I see that there is a seat belt attached to it. For some reason, I didn't find this odd in my dream life. I immediately strap myself in. It was a basic instinct.

As soon as I started to pee (yay!) the toilet started to move, trying to shake me off.

No, I'm not kidding.

The toilet not only shook... It started to zoom around the bathroom. Like a little race car.

There were other people in the bathroom too. No one seemed to look at me funny as I sat on the moving toilet.

In the dream, I was shaken (and stirred) so hard that I ended up getting pee on myself. But at least I peed. Despite the shaking. And the toilet trying to prevent me from peeing.

I conquered the toilet!

Then I woke up.

I don't even want to analyze this peeing dream. It's just too funny.

Comments

Popular Posts