Celebrity Sightings In Boston.

I made my usual morning stop at the "D-Team" Starbucks on my way into work. But the line was just too freaking long. Too freaking long.

"Screw it!" I said. "I'll come back a little later."

And so I did. Because I needed my chai tea to get my day started. I went in. I placed my order. And I turned around. That's when I noticed...

... A stunning blonde. Tanned. No make up. Very stylishly dressed. (Dark sweater poncho, jeans, light brown Uggs, dark beret on top of her hair.)

I tried not to gawk... Doing it only out of the corner of my eye. But there was no mistaking... Everyone in the crowded Starbucks knew who it was...

Cameron Diaz.

Man is she gorgeous in person!

Comments

Misty said…
I have never had the opportunity to meet her but a colleague of mine says she is very kind...
Me said…
She was very polite. Said "excuse me" and everything!
Anonymous said…
i seriously think it is my destiny to never "bump" into a celebrity. never. ever.

i would even take a d-list one like tom green or kristin cavallari...sigh.

but CAMERON DIAZ?!?!?! cripes!
Aditya said…
I never thought she looked great on the silver screen..But some such people are really gorgeous in real life..
Me said…
Just found out... Cameron Diaz is going to be working out at my gym (Equinox) for the next month. Way cool! Mayb I'll see her there!

Popular Posts