Drinking Out Of Skulls.

One of the best stores in the city is right downstairs from my apartment... Motley Home.

My neighbor and I were marveling the other week about what a delight it is to have the store attached to our building. Every other week, we've noted, Motley Home puts together a new window display. And it's always something fun and catchy.

This week it's a display with lamps and boxes. So it's one of the tamer displays... But I still felt the need to pop in tonight. And I am glad I did (because actually don't go in the store very often), for I found something I not only LOVED, but needed as well.

Skull and Crossbones rocks glasses!



I've been looking for some shorter drinking glasses for a while. I hadn't found anything that appealed to me anywhere I looked. As soon as I saw these sitting on a table display in the shop, I was very tempted.

But I momentarily stopped. They have an etching on them. So I worried that they were some form of crystal and wouldn't be dishwasher safe. (Crystal contains a very small amount of lead to allow for stability when etching it. But it's NOT dishwasher safe.) However, the shop girl let me know that they were indeed just etched glass.

Score!

I picked up six. And they are perfect!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO AWESOME!!

i will add this to my list of stores i must visit!
Misty said…
what a great store! And those glasses are fantastic!

Popular Posts