Tag! The Missus Is It!

A fellow blogger (Jenn) tagged me for a meme yesterday. This means I now have to write seven random facts about myself, and then tag seven other bloggers who have not already been tagged.

So, here are my seven random facts:
1. I LOVE peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. But only on whole wheat toast. (It maintains its crispiness despite the pickle juice.)

2.
I am obsessed with my dreams lately. Since I started acupuncture earlier this year, I have had really weird and repetitive dream themes.

3.
I am fine with not ever having children, but still want to try to have them. (What's meant to be will be. But my life doesn't revolve around others. And, no, I don't think that's selfish.)

4. I like Hillary Clinton. And I don't mind saying that.

5. Every once in a while, I can see the image of a man out of the corner of my right eye. But when I look to see them straight, they aren't there.
I only see him when I am here in my apartment. Something tells me he used to live here. (Someone else I know sees people out of the corner of their eyes too.)

6. I never really studied in high school or college.
My philosophy (which my husband hates) has always been, "If I can't learn it and retain it by going to the classes, then it's not worth knowing." I attended classes religiously in college. But once class time was done, my books were put away. Needless to say, I was always a B/C student in my non-major classes. And I am totally fine with that. Why work extra hard on something you're really not interested in anyways? "No thanks."

7. I've always wanted to write a novel.
And I have about a dozen ideas. But I outline them, and then decide they suck and don't do much writing around them.

I'm not going to tag anyone else though. It makes me feel guilty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Peanut butter and pickle? I love them both separately but never thought to try them together.

The man out of the corner of your eye is kind of creepy. I'd be afraid of my apartment. But I'm also terrified of the dark so that doesn't say much...

Good luck with the novel! One day the words will just pour out of you and you'll surprise yourself! I look forward to reading it :)

Popular Posts