Tunneling Hair.

So, I haven't had my hair cut since I chopped it all off back in the Summer. (Eight inches - gone in a flash!) Around the same time, I had purple streaks (which came hot pink) put in my hair in strategically chosen places.

Well, it's four months later... And I haven't really dyed my hair in that time, nor have I cut it. So I now have dark blonde streaks in my hair (from where the hot pinks were and which actually don't look bad - but aren't me...) and I have long hair again.

So it's time to cut and color again! And pronto!

This Saturday, I head back to old salon I used to go to last year, Umi on Newbury. I like trying new places with my hair. But I always had a great experience at Umi, so I figured it was time to go back.

This time, the hair is getting a wash of deep dark brown, and the hair is getting tunneled.

"Tunneling" is when the hair underneath is cut shorter than the hair on the top. It helps make thick hair more manageable... Preventing me from having a "triangle" look.

It'll be so nice to have this mass of hair on my head thinned out... And it would be nice to have it all one color again... Instead of blonde, black, gray...

Comments

Popular Posts