Poll: Do You Regift?

It's a new week, therefore, we have a new poll.

This week's poll was inspired by the guys at the "A-Team" Starbucks located in the Devonshire here in Downtown Crossing. This morning, they were taking an informal survey as customers waited to place their orders...

"Regift or No Regift?"

At the time, the "Regift" votes were much higher than the "No Regift" votes.

I am definitely in favor of regifting. Especially if it's something you can't use... Like alcohol.

True story... A few years ago, The Husband and I received very extravagant bottles of wine from business associates. They were in the $50 t0 $90 range. We don't drink very often at home. A bottle of wine will take us a week and a half to finish. So, instead of having this wine sit and go unused for YEARS (because believe me, it would... we have a bottle of Smirnoff Ice in the fridge that has been there for TWO YEARS...), I decided to regift them to people for the holidays.

Now, if anyone would like to regift me these awesome Choos, I would be very open to receiving them.

Comments

Popular Posts