Project Runway: Carmen Had To Go.

I was in the T&C last week, so I didn't watch last week's episode till this past Sunday.

I was thrilled to see it was Sarah Jessica Parker who was the celebrity guest. (Way cool!) And I was glad to see it was Marion to get the boot in that episode. He really just designed a poor outfit. And I was glad Victorya won. Her outfit was spectacular... As was crazy Elisa's outfit.

Speaking of crazy Elisa... On last night's episode, what was up with the whole not looking at the male model when he was getting dressed? For someone who is so into nature, she's not very comfortable with the male human body.

I was happy to see it was Carmen that got the boot. She really had no excuse for not finishing sewing her outfit.



It really was poor time management on her part.

And I was glad Sweet P didn't get the boot. Her outfit was mostly crap, but she tried. And she finished sewing it.

And what about Ricky? Dear Lord! That boy has more emotions than me on the Clomid. Does he have to cry in every freaking episode? And the hats! They're AWFUL!

My bet is that Ricky gets the boot next week. Thoughts?

Comments

Ricky keeps reminding me of Robert from last season. Ricky designs lingerie; Robert designed for Barbie. Some of their looks are great; however, their greatest weakness is seeming boring. They also look a teensy bit similar.

I wasn't expecting Carmen to go, since she's entertaining and all, but I guess they have enough crazy characters remaining. Like Christian. I did like her style, but I hated her attitude.

This episode was painful to watch. They all struggled so much. I'm hoping that next week will be better. My favorite episode to this day, however, is the one when they had to make the outfits for the dogs last season!

Hahaha. You have to excuse me -- I work in an office of hundreds and it seems like NOBODY watches Project Runway here!!
Anonymous said…
I actually thought Kit and Kevin did a little bit better than Jack, although I did love the shirt he made.

I'm glad Carmen got kicked off.

And I was TOALLY saying the same thing as you about Elisa. WTF?!?!?! Seriously.

I love how they've had SJP and Tiki Barber, so cool for the designers.
Me said…
I don't think anyone at my work watches PR either... But that doesn't stop me from forcing conversation about it on them.
David Dust said…
I cannot stand Ricky anymore!

Click here for my recap of last night's episode.
danny/ink2metal said…
this season is just full o' surprises! it's just funny how this season has characters that are so reminiscent of the last seasons'.
Anonymous said…
I love Project Runway and thought that last nights episode was fantastic! I love the new challenges - so creative!

Elisa is insane! She wouldn't even TOUCH the male model. She said something to the effect of, "the only man I choose to touch is my boyfriend." Is she suddenly a Hasidic Jew? WTF???

Popular Posts