"It Helps Me With My Search Campaigns."

So, every few hours during the work day, I pop into Facebook to check a few online Scrabble games I have going.

I'm only in for a few seconds usually... Just to plop down the word I want to play. But a few moments ago I got stuck trying to figure out which word to play.

"Do I play 'sinner'? Or do I play 'noise'?" I asked myself.

(I decided to go with "sinner.")

While I was trying to choose my word to play, my boss (who sits two feet away from me) leaned over and asked, "Are you winning?"

I was caught a little off guard. But I had my response rehearsed and ready to go...

"Yes I am. And it helps me with my search campaigns. Helps keep my creative fresh."

He just laughed.

I'm sure he believed me. I mean, I said it with such a genuine delivery... He had to.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
um, it's your turn. stop blogging!

Popular Posts