On The Street And Some Day In My Hands?

This weekend's On The Street section in the NY Times featured black and white pieces. There were various shots of women and men wearing the contrasting Ying and Yang colors.

There was even a shot of a woman wearing the Louboutin wedges I wanted to get from last Spring's Net-A-Porter offering, but were sold out. (Whore.)

Bottom line, though, is that black and white is a very "in" style right now. And you can totally go and do the stripes thing with you clothes like most of the people in the pictures... Or, if you're like me and somewhat fear stripes on your body, you could attempt to pull off the trend with your accessories.



No, I won't get this bag. But I spotted it in a Barney's catalog that was mailed to me this weekend. It's, of course, Balenciaga. And I love it. But it's very, ridiculously extravagant for a bag... Nearly $1600.

It is on my ultimate wish list. But I know it is very unlikely I will ever possess it. I'll have to find a cheaper way to do the crisp black and white trend.

Comments

Popular Posts