Props To American Airlines.

The Husband and I are waiting for our flight to Miami right now. We are connecting to our Providenciales flight through there.

And after the disaster that was our departing flight to the Turks and Caicos last year, I am pleasantly surprised with our experience so far.

American Airlines is awesome. Check-in was a breeze. The line was a little long, but it moved quickly because people working totally had their shit together. And the desk attendant checking us in took extra time with us to make sure we had seats next to each other on both of our flights. She put us in the exit rows on both flights. (Very nice!)

So American Airlines rocks so far. Yay American Airlines!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i haven't really tried AA. More of a delta girl, but i could be swayed :-)
I've been pleased with my AA experiences -- they're probably my favorite U.S. carrier.

My heart belongs to British Airways, though, and as far as budget airlines go, I love the Hungarian WizzAir with its pink and purple leather seats and Star Trek-esque uniforms!
Me said…
Delta is a great airline. My Mum used to LOVE them when I was a little girl and we were living in West Germany.

I haven't always had the best AA experiences, but yesterday, they got two thumbs up from me and The Husband.

I must find a reason to travel and fly this Hungarian WizzAir, Kate. They sound ghetto fabulous!

Popular Posts