Boston's Top 25 Most Stylish.

Boston.com just posted their list of the Top 25 Most Stylish people in Boston. And I have to give them "props" for most of the list this year. There are a few "WTF?!?" people on there again this year. But overall, it's a pretty well-argued list.

It's a much better list than the disaster they had last year.

Here is my breakdown of the good and the bad...

Who I'm Feeling
Esperanza Spalding - Funky. I love it. It seems like she really feels what she wears. And she looks so comfortable.
Frances Rivera - She is always so well put together. I can't agree with this addition to this list more.
Sam Mendoza - I love a man who cuffs his jean. His look just "rolls."
Alexandra Cherubini - Cute shoes! A nice mix of colors.

Who I'm Not Feeling
Alison Barnard - A bit dull. A bit "trying too hard." There's nothing unique about the look.
Tim Collins - Huh? Props to him on his kicks. The rest of the outfit blows.
Camilo Alvarez - No. No. No. Did they just include him on this list because his partner (who is very stylish) is on the list?
Karen Kaplan - You can't see the full outfit, but it don't look good from the waist up. And the hair is just awful. Hello 1996! (I really dig the lamp in her office though. NICE!)

Comments

Popular Posts