I Am In The T&C...

And I have Internet power!!!!

Wow! It's been 11 months since I was last at the Royal West Indies, and I have to say, "The Internet service is much improved."

I had no problem whatsoever getting online just now. Most excellent!

I am in Providenciales, which is one of the more popular islands that make up the Turks and Caicos. "Provo," as it is called, is located near the West Caicos and the North Caicos.

It was cloudy today, but a balmy 75 degrees. Which beats the snowy coldness we would be enduring if we were still in Boston.

I am extremely tired today with all the traveling and the cold I have... So I didn't do much but lay on the beach after I arrived. So many couples and families with babies here! Everyone seems to be looking for the same thing we are... A nice, quiet, relaxing vacation.

More tomorrow...

Comments

danny/ink2metal said…
woo! hoo! let the sun and some fruity cocktails help get rid of the cold.
Have an amazing time!

We got our first snow today. It's been spitting rain and snow since early this morning. Thankfully, it's stopped.
Me said…
Ha! Ha! Danny! That is exactly what The Husband said!

Lady Kate, it was very sunny and obscenely warm today. I love it now, but will be happy to return to Fall at the end of the week.

Popular Posts