Sometimes...

... You just gotta go for it.

I haven't had Taco Bell in nearly a year. (Not since last Thanksgiving weekend in Arizona.) I grew up eating Taco Bell once a week in Arizona. We had two in my small town. It is wonderful food. I love it. (I even worked there for 4 hours once in high school... But walked out because "the fast food industry isn't for me.")

Anyhow, I know Taco Bell isn't "gourmet." (My foodie friends shudder at the thought of me loving Taco Bell.) But I had to have it today. HAD TO. So I hopped in a cab and went over to the closest Taco Bell, which is at the CambridgeSide Galleria.

It was so worth it. I think I may do it once a week during lunch time. I could eat this stuff every day.

It's the most divine thing.

Comments

Misty said…
i agree 100% as I grew up eating it in Arizona too!
Anonymous said…
Check out El Triunfo for something closer to home and much better than Taco Bell. It's an easy to overlook little hole in the wall on E. Berkeley between Harrison and Washington. I only noticed it because I saw a couple of cops grabbing take-out there and decided to give it a go.

Definitely recommended!
Me said…
Wow! Thanks!

And Miss Misty, where in Arzona did you grow up???
Misty said…
Mesa :) Miss it a ton. My favorite Restaurant there was Panchos and, as we speak, my husband is there on business and eating his heart out...

Jerk.

Popular Posts