Holiday List... So Far.

Like last year, I am having a bit of trouble putting together a holiday "wish list" for The Husband.

Don't get me wrong, there are things I like. But that's the problem... If I like it enough, I'll usually just go buy it myself. I've never really been the kind of girl to let a fellow buy me expensive gifts. (Not until I married The Husband did I get comfortable with the idea.)

So, bottom line: If I like it and want it that much, I will likely have bought it before he can get the chance to give it to me for Christmas.

So, over the next few weeks, I am having to restrain my consumer instincts on the things I have found myself to be craving lately. I don't want to buy them in case he decides to get them for me for Christmas.

So far, here is a list of things I think would be delightful...

Orange or Black Leather Mocs

From J. Crew... These are an ideal substitution for the Tod's Driving Shoes I lusted after that cost $4k. I think the orange is a great color. But I would definitely do the black.

Stainless Steel Bread Bin

I know, "Kinda boring!" Right? But I have actually put this bread bin on my holiday list for the past two years, and have not gotten it.

Bamboo Cutting Board

I am in desperate need of a counter top cutting board made of wood.

Black Toile Garbage Can

I LOVE this. And I have been looking for a unique waste basket for my home office. I love the Chinoiserie look.

These are the suggestions for him to choose from for this year. He is more than welcome to go completely off the list. But he knows not to buy me jewelry. Not a fan of the stuff.

Comments

Popular Posts