Poppy Pea Coats.

I find it rather annoying that when you order something from Victoria's Secret, they feel at liberty to waste trees and send you repetitive catalogs every week.

Normally, I just recycle them without even turning a page. Straight from my mailbox and into the bin they go! But today's catalog was a little heavier. It was the holiday edition.

So I decided to flip through it. And I'm glad I did. No, I didn't find something for myself... But I did find something that caught my eye...



The VIA wool A-line coat in a powerful red!

It's super cute! And I do like the buttons on it. Best of all is the price - on sale now for $149.

The reason this coat caught my eye was because it reminded me of a Juicy Couture coat I saw a few months back...



Very similar, no? Well, okay... The Juicy one is shorter, and it costs $398... That's more than double the other one!

It's always nice when you can still get in on a trend and find a reasonably priced substitute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just bought one similar (in red! yay!) from banana republic...hopefully it should be here by next week! the main reasons i got it there are: (1) free shipping (luxe member) (2) 20% code from my email (3) $30 off from gift cards. hoping it's nice...but yay, it's RED!

Popular Posts