Project Runway Season 4: It's Gonna Be Sew Good!

Despite having an early training session scheduled for this morning, I did stay up past my bedtime to watch the season premiere of Project Runway.

It's gonna be a great season!

The talent is clearly there among the candidates. My favorite so far,style-wise, is Christian. Though I am not a fan of his cockiness. He should have won the competition. Seems like he would have had he chosen a more pleasing color combination.

And I totally agree with the judges on who they got rid of in the first episode... Simone. She just put together a really boring piece. And it wasn't a piece that had particularly unique construction. Yet, somehow, she managed to not finish the piece. It was poorly sewn together.

Comments

Yes! I'm so glad it's back!

My favorite garment was Chris March's gorgeous purple gown. I absolutely LOVED it and it showed his costume influence without being too costumey.

And yeah -- totally agree about Simone. She deserved to go.

Looks like Elisa is the new Vincent -- bringing the crazy for Season 4!
Me said…
Oh dear graciousness! I forgot about Vincent from last season!

And I have to say, Chris actually surprised me. I was expecting crap from him. And I was amazed by his dress. It was stunning.
Anonymous said…
I totally agree -- I was expecting very costumey-kayne-like stuff from Chris, and his dress was probably my favorite!

SO pumped PR started again, it feels like it has been for-ev-er!
Me said…
It HAS veen forever!

The last season ENDED a year ago. They waited a whole year afterwards to begin again! Arghh!
David Dust said…
I'm sorry, but Christian TOTALLY reminded me of Chris Kattan playing "Mango" on Saturday Night Live.

http://daviddust.blogspot.com/2007/11/project-runway-season-premiere.html

Am I crazy?
Chris Keller said…
Have you all seen the Project Runway Fantasy game over on Fafarazzi.com?

It's hilarious because the scoring is based on actual things that happen in the show. Check it out:

http://fafarazzi.com/projectrunway

(boo, I'm not very high on the leaderboard!)

Popular Posts