On The Street: Fashion Gone WRONG.

So... The other day I took the Green Line E train over to the Prudential Center. (I was too exhausted from my day to walk all the way home.)

While waiting for the train, I noticed something that horrified me...

A young woman wearing the following:
  • Gray Tights
  • Ultra-mini black tweed skirt (Seriously, the thing BARELY covered her ass.)
  • Caramel-colored knee-high boots
I snuck a picture of the horrific-ness:

Now, separately, the pieces she was wearing were each quite nice. But the skirt was really work-inappropriate. And I am assuming she was part of the "9 to 5" crowd.
And the boots... Very cool, but brown and black and gray don't go together in one outfit.
Do I need to start a fashion rehab center, people???
Perhaps I should make a business card that I can pass out to people that lists all the style "help" books they should look into reading.

Comments

Popular Posts