David Gray Concert.

I am going to go and see David Gray in concert on December 5th... By myself... And I am very excited about it!

Yay!

I've seen him once before, about two years ago. But it was at BU's Agganis Arena... Which was too large a venue to see him in... David Gray (I imagine) is much better to see in a smaller, more intimate venue.

The concert on the 5th is at the Orpheum, right around the corner from where I work in downtown. Yay!

I am going by myself to the show because I was only able to buy one ticket. A co-worker and I tried getting two tickets together, but the system didn't appear to have any seats side-by-side. But I am happy just going by myself.

I mean, it's David Gray... I'd pay to see him play in a dirty men's bathroom.

Comments

Anonymous said…
" It's David Gray... I'd pay to see him play in a dirty men's bathroom."

Did you ask Larry Craig If he'd be willing to join you?
Me said…
LOL!!!! I don't associate with creepy Republicans.

Popular Posts