Bleeding Gums Missus.

Despite drinking a few cocktails and not getting to bed till midnight, I was up at 6:30am and out the door by 7:45am.

I am never, ever late to doctor and dentist appointments. And today was no exception.

I am very pleased with my dentist, Dr. Davis. I arrived at my appointment a little early, and he was all ready to go for me. But first, he complimented me on my shoes.


(They are lovely, aren't they?)

Once I sat down in the dental chair, he went to X-raying, cleaning and scraping me teeth. About 30 minutes later, I was all done and he was lecturing me on not flossing enough.

"You have sensitive gums. I recommend an electronic toothbrush every day, and a water pick," he said.

So I decided to go ahead and pick one of each up while I was there. I hate having dental work done, so I am willing to spend money on pieces with all the "bells and whistles" to avoid ever having to go through another emergency root canal like I did three years ago.

When was the last time you went to the dentist????

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute shoes!
I was at the dentist last Tuesday. I was told I had sensitive gums as well...boo. She told me to dip my toothbrush in Listerine and brush with that if I can't floss.

I also found out I need to get a filling fixed.

I don't like dentists!
Anonymous said…
I have always been super anal about going to the dentist. Luckily we had great dental insurance growing up (and it didn't hurt that my grandparents' best friends were our dentist and his wife/office manager/secretary).

I actually have my 6 month check-up in December...

Popular Posts