Glasses For The Peoples, By The Peoples.

It wasn't till I was lying on the beach last Monday afternoon that I realized I had lost my sunglasses on one of my flights down to Provo.

Yep, I lost my sunglasses on my way TO my vacation.

So I had to spend my vacation without my sunglasses. And let's just leave it at, "I have now slathered on Creme de la Mer around my eyes in hopes that the pink fades into the milky white again, and not leather."

So the first thing I did after we got back this afternoon was head out and pick up some new sunglasses. Some decent sunglasses. Not the crappy plastic ones that break every other month.

Without any fuss, and minimal searching, I went to Saks and picked up a pair of Oliver Peoples "Dunaway" glasses.

(Named so after Faye Dunaway. "She's my sister. Shes my daughter. She's my sister AND my daughter!" Never has watching a hysterical woman get slapped been funny till that movie. Then Airplane came out... And that was even funnier.)



They're very simple. On the bigger side with the lenses, as I like them that way... They give fuller coverage to my eyes. I didn't want anything flashy - and trust me, there were some flashy* glasses being pulled out and purchased at Saks.

*By "flashy" I mean "trashy." Like Posh Spice trashy. Or J-Lo trashy. Not good looks, people.

Comments

Popular Posts