Scrabulous & Facebook.

So... I joined Facebook about two years ago through my friend kT at one of my previous jobs.

She was just out of college, and had been using Facebook for a while. She set up a network for the agency we were working at and invited people to join. I joined but never did anything on Facebook. To be honest, I didn't really understand how it worked. So it pretty much sat unloved for about a year and three-quarters.

Flash forward to a few months ago when EVERYONE and their Mum's Mum started joining Facebook. I soon found myself with dozens of friends... Old co-workers who I haven't spoken to in years... People I went to high school with and never talked to... Current co-workers... Vendor reps...

Thus, now, I am obsessed with Facebook and on it at least 10 times a day.

You may be wondering, "Why does she spend that much time checking it?"

Well, in the past two days, it's been because of Scrabulous.

I am currently in three different games of online Scrabble right now. And I love it! Problem is though, I'm still a beginner at Scrabble, and I seem to have done a major "no-no" with one of my games...



I steered the game to the right-side of the board, with no thought of building out to the left.

So you can see, we're running out of options here. The letters I have left include: V, U, U, K, R, R and a free tile. And with what is left on the board to build with... I may be screwed.

Still though, I love Scrabulous. It's a fun game to check-in on every few hours during the day. (Though, one game can take like three or four days to get through.)

Comments

I love scrabulous. One of my new favorite Facebook applications is the Superlatives application. I just wrote about it on my blog -- check it out! You'd enjoy the entry.
Actually, my blog profile doesn't lead to my regular blog -- www.katesadventures.com. That's where the post on Facebook is. (I haven't linked to my regular blog on my profile since a prospective job saw it, saw how much I love to travel and decided that I was a liability.)

Popular Posts