A Saturday Ruined.

I try to keep my weekend plans fairly loose most of the time. I don't like to have too many things "planned," as I like to able to do things on a whim if I choose, like:

Go to yoga.
Hit the gym.
Sleep in.
Go shopping.
Read my magazines.

I keep my life fairly planned during the week... I even try to run most of my errands during the week... Just so I can keep the weekend nice and relaxed.

On the potential agenda for this Saturday (tomorrow) was all the above items and possibly hanging out with a friend... But now, I will likely only be able to do two of those things (read and sleep in) because of the near-hurricane we are supposed to get tomorrow.

Ugh.

Now I will probably be stuck inside all day tomorrow. Good thing I got another movie from Netflix this weekend... Hot Fuzz.

Comments

Popular Posts