Flying A Plane.

Had a dream last night that I was finally able to remember when I woke up in the morning.

I dreamt I was flying a plane.

It was my turn to do the "take-off" and get the plane into the air. So I hopped behind the controls. I put my foot down on the gas, and started moving the plane forward. But it wasn't fast enough to get it into the air, and I knew that. So I slammed my foot down on the gas to get us going faster. And then I pulled back on the controls sharply to get the plane slanting up into the air.

We made it with no problems, though it was kind of tight. There were some tall buildings that could have caused major problems had I not sped up in time.

Also, after the plane was in the air, I went in search of a bathroom to pee. (Always with the needing to pee in my dreams!) And I found a few, but none of them felt safe enough to go in to pee. I kept thinking the windows in the bathroom would open spontaneously while I was in there. So I wanted a bathroom with no windows.

And then I woke up. After having flown a plane into the sky and gone in search of a bathroom where I could pee.

Here's what the symbols in the dream mean:
  • Airplane - To see an airplane in your dream, indicates that you will overcome your obstacles and rise above to a new level of prominence and status. You may experience a higher consciousness, new-found freedom and greater awareness.
  • Building - To see a building in your dream, represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding or awareness.
  • Flying - To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.
  • Urinate - To dream that you can not find the bathroom, signifies that you are have difficulties in releasing and expressing your emotions.
  • Windows - To see windows in your dream, signifies bright hopes, vast possibilities and insight.

Comments

Popular Posts