Bikram Yoga Roma?

If you ever decide to visit Rome, you should know one thing... Shit will just close down spontaneously, without any notice whatsoever.

I got up early this morning... I got dressed, and headed to the subway. I wanted to get to a 10am Bikram class over in the Vaticano area. I made my way through the clouds and managed to find the studio 20 minutes before the class was to start. One problem though...

The studio was not open!

Not sure why though, as both the schedule on the studio's site and the schedule on the main Bikram Yoga website both say there is a class on Tuedays at 10am.

I doubt I will be able to get to any of the other scheduled classes. And to be honest, I don't know that I would want to get all the way over there and find it closed again. It wasn't the easiest place to get to for me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well I can understand your frustration with the inconsistency of Rome way of doing business, this is very typical of the Italian way of life. We just have to apply our yoga theory to the fact that we cant control everything and to breathe through it. Having said that, we were going to try for a class at that studio but are now thinking otherwise..

thanks
Ciao
Anonymous said…
Just to be fair I was in the 10am class on June 10th, did you ring the bell? It is a small but very well runned studio and sometimes the teacher is in the back and if you don't ring the bell they won't know you are there!
Me said…
THERE WAS A BELL?

I totally did not see one!
Anonymous said…
Yes there is a bell right on the door. Now studio wil be closed until end of Summer, when they re-open it'll be much bigger, can't wait! The girls are really carefull with posting closing dates on the web, so go with that. I liked it until now as you could get loads of personal attention, impossible in big studios. I know they'll keep the teaching level high as it has been until now. My name is Simona maybe I'll see you in ROMA...CIAO
Unknown said…
That was most probably your bad energy that you have found the center closed - exactly that day or you could not find the bell... This is not a Rome issue, the same thing just happened to me recently in Paris.

What to do??

Popular Posts