New Obsession: Lancome Juicy Tubes.

I have the hardest time finding lip colors I can wear. With pale skin and dark hair, it makes things difficult. Reds don't quite look right... And pinks are just awful on me. Plums and mauves are okay, but very boring. Peaches? Don't even think about it. Can't do them.

Most often, I find myself going with a gloss of some kind. But I feel like they don't usually pack enough color to make an impact. They're too subtle. And the lipsticks just pack too much color. So much so that it feels fake when I wear them. But this weekend, I found something new to try. Something I find myself LOVING...



Lancome Juicy Tubes
!

It's lip gloss, but it's rich with color. I went with the "Sun Bronze" color. And I love it. It looks great on me. And it tastes really yum. Reminds me of wine for some reason.

Has anyone else tried them? If not, I recommend you give them a whirl.

Comments

bonbonagogo said…
I had one a couple of summers ago and LOVED it. Me thinks I have to go and pick another one up. Super yum!!!
nancy said…
Love them... I've been using them for years!

Popular Posts