It's Cool Man, I Lie For Sex With Women Too.

Did anyone else see this article in the Globe today about the guy who admitted to posing as a (Seattle Super) Sonics employee and NBA player to get women?

"Ronnie Craven of Somerville, Mass., went by the name Jeff Turner. When contacted by the Seattle paper he says he misrepresented himself on an online dating site and lied to women for sex."

I wonder if women lie as often as men do (on dating sites) about what they do for a living, just to get some sex?

I don't feel I would have to lie to anyone (if I were single and looking) about what I do for a living, just to have sex.

All I gotta say is, "Man... I work in search marketing. That shiz is hot! Let's 'optimize' our possibilities over a bottle of tequila."

I think that would secure me a night of relations. Don't you think?

Comments

Frogger said…
Seriously? What we do for a living? That's what men to hear? Hell, if someone would have just told me that years ago...

I have a question. Who are the women who fell for this joker? If you're going to date online, do yourself a favor and research your potential date. Come on... we check criminal records and google people all the time, you can't stand to call the Sonics and just check in?
Anonymous said…
Ooh, hawt SEM action! Let me get some fresh style sheets down first :-).
Me said…
AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Best freaking response EVAH, Adam!

Popular Posts