Turtle On Tremont.

Lately, I am obsessed with scarves and necklaces.

This is odd because I never really paid much attention to things that are meant to be worn around the neck. Yet, I now own about 10 different scarves, and I bought yet another necklace this afternoon. But this necklace is amazing...



I don't know what the stone on it is, but I absolutely love it. I got it from the Turtle boutique on Tremont Street while walking home this afternoon. I am possibly going to wear it out tonight for cocktails and dinner with friends.

Looking at it makes me want to go to Costa Rica. I don't know why.

Comments

Vanessa said…
To me, it looks like Peridot which is a stone of renewal. It is said to promote psychic ability and help renew spiritual purpose. I use Melody's Love is in the Earth as a reference for stones. Gorgeous piece!

Popular Posts