I Like My Big Fat Ass...

I assume everyone else does too.

Kidding.

But according to the NY Post, two women have written a book about big fat asses and how it's time to start loving them.

Embracing Your Big Fat Ass: An Owner's Manual is one book I intend to pick up before I go to Italy this week. It's a book about self esteem and learning to be less self-conscious about one's posterior.

Some of you (probably men) may be thinking, "Do girls really make such a big deal over their butt?"

The answer to that is, "Yes."

I mean, for me, it was the one thing I could count on getting commented about by people form the age of 11 on... (I developed earlier than most girls.) And when you have a tiny waist and "juicy doubles", it's a combination that draws unwanted attention.

For me, "baggy" pants never existed. No matter how big in the waist a pair of pants were, they were always nice and tight around the butt. When I attempt to lose weight, I don't lose it in my butt. Only my waist and a little in my thighs.

Freshman year of university, I was so busy the first two months of college, I lost 10 pounds. Lost it without even noticing. Why didn't I notice that my size had shrunk a little? Because all my shorts and jeans still fit in the ass. When I wore dresses and shorts though, my body did look weird. I had these stick legs with a sudden jutting of hips and ass.

That was when I decided I couldn't weigh less than 120 pounds. My hips just don't allow for it.

Butt (hee-hee), please don't think I am "down" on my ass. I love my ass. I am currently trying to lose 20 pounds. And the one thing I don't want to lose is my ass. It can stay as big and wide as it wants. My belly, thighs and boobs, on the other hand, those can be toned down.

But I refuse to get rid of my big fat ass.

Comments

Vanessa said…
There is an interesting article in the current issue of the Utne Reader about the same issue called Love Your Fat Self. It's a good read and I think you can find it online too.
Anonymous said…
BUTT please show us your juicy double...Don't just tease us...Show us ;o)
Me said…
LOL!

Uh... No!

Popular Posts