Men Who Clearly Have No Penises...

Thanks to Undercover Blonde, who had this posted on her blog...



I haven't written much about politics in the past few months. But I will say this, "I will not vote for McCain... And I will NOT vote for a candidate who does NOT include a woman on their presidential ticket."

I have "hope." I "believe in change." But I also need experience, and I need to have faith in a presidential candidate that they understand that a woman can and should be representing in the highest offices in the country. We've had a few primetime positions... But now it's time to kick it up to 11.

Put a woman on your ticket, or I will be writing my vote in come November. I am extending my faith in you, do me right, and I have no doubt such a powerful team could change things for the better over the next four to eight years.

It's time to start sending the message everywhere that the bullshit comments about women need to stop.

Comments

Popular Posts