Rome Goals - Progress

Before I leave Rome, I need to update you on my progress. If you recall, I had goals for Rome. Here is how I did on them...
  1. Attempt a Bikram yoga class in Italian. Attempted a class. Got to the studio 20 minutes before hand, and it was closed. Either the schedule online was wrong, or class was cancelled. But I did show up. So I should get a half a credit.
  2. Drink more wine than water. The first night in Rome I did that. The rest of the time, I drank lots more water. You had to though, it was so hot here.
  3. Drink more espresso than water. I didn't accomplish this one. I seemed to have dropped my caffiene intake while in Rome. I only had one shot of espresso in the mornings. And then another one at night, after dinner.
  4. Walk everywhere, and do so fashionably. Done. We walked everywhere. And I did it in cute flats the whole time.
  5. Write for two hours each morning, and one hour each night. Done.
  6. Dine for at least three hours at dinner each night, and not get stressed about it. It was usually about two and a half hours each night at cocktails and dinner. So full credit.
  7. Buy one incredibly fashionable item that I will legitimately wear back in the states. I bought two scarves, a new wallet and three new pairs of earrings here. Oh, and I bought a new suitcase.
  8. Come up with book title. Um, done!
An excellent trip's progress!

Comments

Popular Posts