It's Just Pleasure.

Someone asked me what I was referring to last week when I wrote, "Fellatio In The Garden Of Eden."

Specifically, they didn't understand the reference to the Sistine Chapel. I explained to them that in the panel on the ceiling that illustrates "The Downfall of Adam and Eve and their Expulsion from the Garden of Eden," Adam and Eve were interrupted in the process of being intimate...

(Click to enlarge the photo.)



As our tour guide through the Vatican explained to us, Michelangelo drew Adam and Even in the first half of the picture having been interrupted from a session of "fellatio." (His words, not mine.)

So when I say "Fellatio in the Garden of Eden," this is what I am referring to... This work of art that shows two souls enjoying themselves, and then getting kicked out of paradise for doing for it.

Why do some people always have to ruin the fun others are trying to have? Can't people just mind their own business and let other people do their thing? There's nothing wrong with having pleasure...

Adam and Eve enjoyed apples and fellatio in the Garden of Eden. I enjoy coffee, magazines, shoes and bags.

Comments

Frogger said…
I think it's brilliant!
Vanessa said…
I think some ruin the pleasure for others because they get jealous they didn't discover it first.

Great book title, btw.

Popular Posts