I'm So Hot For Them: New Seasonal Manolos.

I don't know why, but lately I am very attracted to chunky shoes. I don't currently own any, and I don't exactly know how I would wear them... But I do find them incredibly cool. And today, I got an email with the latest Manolos offered from Bergdorf's... And it featured chunky shoes!

Manolo Slingback Booties

Check out the stiletto heels on these! They could pierce the human body! These are the ultimate weapons in self-defense. No one will mess with you when you wear these. That would mean signing their own death warrant.



Manolo Strappy Patent/Suede Sandal
I love the wide straps on this pair. Once you get them on, they're staying on your feet. And I like that they (like the booties above) give a "chunky" feel without being platformed.

Comments

Popular Posts