Jessica Simpson, Please Stop Wearing Uggs.

I am all for being casual.

On the weekends, especially... Though sometimes on weekdays at work, I will totally rock the scruffy jeans and sweater/funky t-shirt look. Occasionally, I'll even dare to wear flip flops in the office. And I will definitely wear them on the weekends.

The weekends, while out running errands, are for scruffy-ing it up. But, I feel this is just way too extreme...



I don't care if all you're doing is buying groceries, if you walk out of the house dressed in cut-offs and flip-down Uggs in the Summertime, I will mock you.

This is just an awful look. I can get past the short-shorts and sweatshirt. I actually think this is a great look for her, until you get to the shoes.

I'm a big fan of Uggs. But Uggs are for Winter & cold-damp weather. NOT for Summertime, on the asphalt, while wearing short-shorts.

Doesn't Miss Simpson do a shoe line? Shouldn't she know better?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally agreed.

And can you imagine how stinky her feet are when she takes those bad boys off? That's just gross.

Popular Posts