Goals For Rome Vacation.

Frogger and I have spent a little time today IM-ing back and forth about our vacation coming up...

"The spa confirmed our massages."

"How much did you get in Euros for your $700? I only got 430 euros. You got 440 euros? Lucky!"

"You think I am packing too much?"

"Can we go on vacation now, please?"

The last conversation we had moments ago though was how we need to come up with super-cool titles for our future books. Frogger already has a plot for hers. I don't even have a solidified idea. But I feel that drinking some wine and tossing around ideas for book titles will help me solidify an idea. And I have now made this a goal for the trip to Italy. Along with a few other goals...
  1. Attempt a Bikram yoga class in Italian. (You already knew about that one.)
  2. Drink more wine than water.
  3. Drink more espresso than water.
  4. Walk everywhere, and do so fashionably.
  5. Write for two hours each morning, and one hour each night.
  6. Dine for at least three hours at dinner each night, and not get stressed about it. (Eating dinner in Italy is S L O W. Usually that would annoy me. I'm going try to savor it on this trip though.)
  7. Buy one incredibly fashionable item that I will legitimately wear back in the states.
  8. Come up with book title. (Have yet to decide if it will be fact or fiction book.)
There may be more goals added to the list... These are just what I have so far.

Comments

Dan said…
If you drink more wine and expresso than water, and write for two hours every morning, you will officially be considered with the greats like Hemingway, Fitzgerald, Pound and Stein.

Work on that title.

Popular Posts