Angels & Demons.

Walking back from the spa in Piazza Rondanini (near the Pantheon), Frogger and I saw a crowd had formed in one of the streets off the side of the Pantheon. We also saw a huge tarp that was lit from below.

"Do you think they're filming a movie over there?" I asked her.

"It looks like they are," she said.

I got really excited... Becaue there is one movie in particular that everyone knows is being filmed here right now. And it turns out, as we got closer to the crowd, it was that exact movie...

Angels and Demons.

We saw Tom Hanks, Ron Howard, Stellan Skarsgard and a few of the other actors. The crowd was bit annoying... We heard one girl in a Southern accent say, "I guess this looks like a movie set."

Frogger and I just rolled our eyes at each other. Obviously, she hasn't read the book and doesn't know that the whole things takes place in Rome and around all the sites.

We weren't allowed to take photos... So the only one I was able to manage was this one...



Tom Hanks is really far in the background. He's wearing a dark suit, blue dress shirt and dark blue tie.

Such excitement!

Comments

Nat said…
Oh nice one. Rather exciting.

Popular Posts