Pampering In Rome.

I like spas. I like massages and facials. I like getting pedicures done professionally and in a very sterile environment. I like other kinds of treatments too... Like acupuncture, chakra balancing and hypnotherapy.

It's all very fun and relaxing. Which is what I get out of it all... A fun and relaxing time. So while on vacation in Rome in a few days, Frogger and I made an appointment at a Roman spa to get funky massages.

The spa is the Acanto Day Spa.



It's located in the Piazza Rondanini. Which isn't too far from the hotel. The massage we are both getting is the Shirodhara. Check out the description below...

Shirodhara
It’s an ancient therapeutic Indian massage that re-establishes harmony and balance between body and mind. A slow and continuous casting of warm oil on the forehead centre (one of chakra points) follows the massage. As the Ayurvedic philosophy explains, this treatment gives an exceptional sense of wellness and serenity.

Doesn't it sound completely relaxing? It's 90 minutes long. Which means it's 90 minutes of pure heaven. I love this kind of therapy!

Comments

Kate said…
That sounds amazingly awesome! So excotic. I can't wait to hear your review.

Popular Posts