Fancy Dinner & Home.

The Weekly Poll closed a little while ago... Thanks to all 51 of you who voted! (That was the largest number I've seen so far!)

The winning choice for New Year's plans...



Fancy dinner followed by evening at home! This is what The Husband and I will be doing for New Year's next week. We're going to do our usual "dinner at Sibling Rivalry" and then come home and watch a movie.

We live an exciting life!

A new poll is up... "What will be your main New Year's resolution?"

Get voting!

Comments

Am I really the only one for the fancy bar and huge cover?

Well, that's what it's going to be (I wanted to go to Felt), and now it's the Simply Spectacular Ball at the Sheraton. Still a hefty cover, even with the Boston YPA discount. And I need a dress, as this is my first black tie event that isn't a prom.

I'm going to Sibling Rivalry with my sister pretty soon -- because of the name, we insisted that we had to go together. :-)

Popular Posts