Five Hour Soul Session.

I had my soul life reading yesterday. The metaphysician had told me it would be two to three hours long. He was wrong though. It ended up going for 4 hours and 40 minutes.

Yes, I was on the phone for nearly five hours straight!

It was a really cool session though. I can't go into all the details, as there was a lot of ground covered. But basically, he goes though each of your chakras and reads them. I wasn't looking to have my "future" read necessarily. I was looking more for guidance and answers to questions about myself.... "Why am I dreaming about X?" "Am I on the path I am supposed to be on?" "Am I being too aggressive with X? And should I back off of it?"

Stuff like that.

Overall, he said I am in very good condition. I am on exactly the right path I am supposed to be on. He found absolutely no "dark" areas in my soul. My soul is very "light, bright and airy." But it did take some extra effort on his part to get in and be able to read it.

My soul, which is true of my conscious self, did not want to let him get too close.

"You're a very private person," he observed. "But you have no dark areas to hide. You just don't let people in. It takes a lot of effort to get in here."

When he looks at your soul, he sees a house. And with my house, which he described as very "Southern" in style, was difficult to get into. There were four steps up to it, which were difficult to climb.

"You have to be careful on these steps," he said. "One could easily get tripped going up them."

Then, once he got up the stairs, there was a porch. Then, at first, my soul wasn't allowing him in to the house. It took a few minutes for him to get in.

He made some very eerily correct observations about me while in the house. Stuff that doesn't need to be gone into here. (Or maybe I will at some point.) But it was really cool.

When he looked at my higher chakras, where you house your spirituality, he saw lots of stuff going on.

"You talk to angels," he said. I confirmed. I do talk to angels. I can't hear them answer back. But I look for signs from them.

"You spend a LOT of time up here in your subconscious," he said. He was referring to my spiritual realm. That's where all the dreams I've been having come from. Those are messages from the angels, as well as other spirit beings.

"You have great energy," he said. "You will have a being (a child) join you some day who has very high energy too. Not right now though."

"You're not selfish," he said. "You say what you are thinking. You are right where you should be. Just ease up on being aggressive with this one thing though. Relax for now. Just keep walking down your path otherwise."

There was some past-life stuff, which was cool to learn as well. Overall, the reading was really cool. I learned I need to start harvesting and trusting in my own spiritual visions. And I need to work harder on listening for the answers that are given to me.

He also told me who the person is I have been seeing out of the corner of my right eye. The guy's name is "Paul." He (the metaphysician) asked if I had known a Paul who died. Because this energy was very close to me. I said, "no."

"Well," he said, "his name is Paul. Feel free to talk to him. He can't read your mind. Most spiritual beings actually can't. You have to be verbal with them. Paul watches over you."

That's all I can recall without looking at my notes. May not sound really glamorous or Earth-shattering.. But it was very cool. And the five hours flew by.

Comments

Anonymous said…
do you have the name and number of this person? I'd love to set up an appointment for myself.
Me said…
His name was Jerry. He lives in Arizona. His website is http://www.tcnk.org/readings.html

I had the "Soul Life Reading"... But he does other stuff too.

Popular Posts