The Holy Hair Trinity.

It was time to do an entry on hair. It's been a while.

Actually... I just wanted another chance to mention how awesome the T3 hair dryer is.

As far as I am concerned, you only need three things for great hair. These three things are...

The T3 Hair Dryer - Yes. Yes. Yes. I have written about it quite a bit. Sure, it's hella expensive (like $200), but damn! It's a phenomenal hair dryer. It cuts your drying time significantly. (More than half in my case. I can get my hair dry in under 10 minutes.) And the texture of my hair has changed sine using it. It is even softer. And so easy to straighten.

Dove Advanced Care Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner - Technically, these are two things. But since they are from the same product line, I count them as one. Super cheap (about $4 a bottle), and they work incredibly well. I prefer the Advanced Care Therapy line, and I use every time I wash my hair. (Which is only about twice a week. Unless I go to Bikram.)

Mason Pearson Boar Bristle and Nylon Bristle Hair Brush - Perfect for shaping hair. And these brushes are well regarded as "must-haves" simply because of their ability to distribute natural oils throughout your strands.

And this is all you need (in my opinion) to have strong, silky locks. It's a steep initial investment with the hair dryer and the brush. Combined, they will set you back about $325. (They make great holiday presents from your sig-other or from yourself!) But seriously, these three items are all you need.

They are the Holy Hair Trinity: T3, Dove, Mason Pearson... Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts