Benefit "Ruby Vibes" - Thoughts?

I am so horrible at picking lipsticks.

No, really.

Each time I try one in the store that I "love," I get it home and fall out of it. Almost immediately. What maybe looked "just the right shade of red" ends up being either too orange or too purple.

Because of this "colorblind" problem I obviously have, I had been sticking with colored glosses. They are sheer and add just a touch of color. But lately I have been wanting to switch back to lipsticks... But I just didn't even know where to look first.

Until Saturday...

Saturday morning I was in Sephora, picking up some new mascara, when I saw a pretty ruby shade on display. It was "Ruby Vibes" by Benefit. It looked super pretty. So I asked for an individual sample to try. And, I LOVED IT!

Check it out...



I think it adds just a touch of color without being too "in your face." But you definitely notice the color though.

What do you think?

Comments

Anonymous said…
oooh, i like!

i always feel the same way about lipstick...i can never find one that i like, but isn't too...lipsticky. i have a bazillion lip glosses, but can't get into lipstick.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE anything benefit!
Anonymous said…
It looks lovely on you. I too am a Benefit fanatic.
Anonymous said…
benefit's silky finish in "liar lips" is my everyday lipstick, and it really is silky!

a great gloss option is lipstick queen's "oxymoron" matte gloss, available only at barneys. a nice mix of gloss finish with a subtle matte color. and it comes in a compact with brush. too cute.
bonbonagogo said…
looks nice with your nostrils.
Me said…
LOL!

I was gonna put white powder around the edges of them, sorta like Amy Winehouse. But figured that just wouldn't be funny.

Popular Posts