Rice Krispy Sheets.

Popped out to get some lunch a little while ago. On my way back to the office, I stopped in at the 7-Eleven to get a Diet Dr. Pepper. That's when I saw one of the coolest things ever...

Rice Krispy Sheets!



Holy cow! That's a big Rice Krispy Treat!

I was telling my boss about them, and I asked, "Who could eat a whole one of these in one sitting?

"I'm sure someone could," he said.

"How much would you be willing to pay to see that?" I inquired.

"Twenty dollars," he said.

I would do it for $20... But I just ate a burrito filled with rice. My tummy will be full for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn't take in 1000 calories of puffed rice cereal and marshmallows.

Maybe some other day.

UPDATE:

I emailed The Husband to tell him about my boss's offer. He counter-offered with:

"I will pay you $25 NOT to eat it." (He knows he will have to deal with me if I come home with a belly ache.)

I took him up on his offer. I just made$25 for doing nothing. Sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts