Things I Loved In 2007...

Before the year ends officially, I wanted to put up a post on the things I loved in 2007. Hopefully you'll agree with me on this list... And if you don't, well, you can "go blow." (That's the holiday spirit!)

The T3 Featherweight Hair Dryer - I know. I know. It seems like I write about this magical product every other week. But it's for good reason! I have owned this hair dryer for over two months now. And it has truly changed the texture of my hair. And it dries my hair so quickly... Here's a picture of me after drying it for 10 minutes...



It's shaped and ready to go for my night out!

Raven Stella Wide-leg Jeans - These are, hands down, my absolute favorite jeans. I wear them at least twice a week. I am seriously considering going to Jean Therapy in February (when I can buy new clothes) and seeing if they have another pair to spare. The dark color and the fit are amazing.

Blueprint Magazine - Rumor has it that this magazine has been kinda folded. It is produced by Martha Stewart Living Omimedia, and I find it to be a great read... And I hate that it only comes out every two months. I hope it hasn't been folded. The fashion, craft and other decoration tips are so cool. And useful.

Eat, Pray, Love - If you have not read this book yet, what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously... It's like $10 on the discount table at Borders! And it is an inspiring read! Elizabeth Gilbert is one of my idols.

Equinox Fitness - I could spend an entire afternoon just lounging around and working out at this gym. This past Sunday, I nearly did that. I went in for a workout, and ended up staying an additional hour and a half to catch the PranaVayu yoga class. I LOVE that PranaVayu is taught at Equinox. (Now I don't have to pay extra to take it at Exhale!) And my Pilates classes and training sessions are doing great things for me. (Even though I find the Pilates instructor to be a little sadistic... I mean, how many ab exercises do I have to do? I am in so much ab pain the day after a session! He's pure evil! But good at what he does.)

Acupuncture With Emily - I started the year off with some aggressive acupuncture, and it started opening me up right away. (Hello crazy dreams!) It's a wonderful treatment. And no, it does not hurt. I have slowed down my acupuncture treatment for now though. I'm no longer pursuing my initial reason for going to acupuncture... So probably once every five or six weeks is when I will get in... IF I can get in... Emily books up so quickly.

Bikram Yoga - I did TWO 30-day challenges (on my own) in 2007. I took a good portion of October, November and December off from Bikram because of some treatments I was having... And the doctor forbade hot yoga. But I am raring to go now in 2008. And I am going to become the chick in class who takes no water! Ever! (Well, hardly ever.)

My Job And My Co-Workers - I won't tell you where I work. (I like to keep things anonymous, a little.) But I have to say my job really kicks ass. Last year, 2006, was a stressful job year. I worked in a horrible environment (even worse than when I worked at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia!) So to have finally found a job where the company not only says it appreciates your hard work, but they act like they appreciate it too... This is a wonderful thing. GOOD COMPANIES DO EXIST! And I couldn't be more grateful to have found one.

Blogging - January will mark two full years that I have been blogging. Writing on this blog has been very therapeutic. And I don't intend to stop anytime soon. I blogged just over 900 times in 2007. I intend to reach 1000 postings in 2008. (It's important to have goals.)

Comments

Rhea said…
You are one prolific blogger. I have to agree with you about acupuncture. For people who haven't tried it, they have no idea what they are missing.
Me said…
LOL! Thanks Rhea!

Popular Posts